As a property owner in Los Angeles County, you shall receive property tax bills from the Los Angeles County Tax Collector’s office. asics uk Goedkope Nike Air Max 90 You can check your tax payment status through Los Angeles County Tax Website at “http://ttc.lacounty.gov“.
The following Frequently Asked Questions can guide you through paying property tax correctly and timely.
What is the best way to pay your property tax bill if you have cotenant(s)?
One of the cotenants should be designated as the responsible party (e.g. Nike Air Max bw Baskets the cotenant who holds the large proportion of the property). nike air max flyknit ultra 2.0 That party should collect all the checks from the other cotenants, and mail the checks together, in one envelope with the tax bill, to Los Angeles County Tax Collector’s office.
How do you collect a property tax payment check from Equity Trust or IRA Services?
Here are the steps:
1. Solde adidas zx flux Complete the proper form: for IRA Services, “Expense Payment Request”, or for Equity Trust, “Bill Pay/Direction of
2. nike soldes Ask the custodian to issue a check made payable to “Los Angeles County Tax Collector” and have the custodian mail it
to your home address. adidas zx flux pas cher Nike Air Max 2016 Heren Make sure to include your correct home address in the proper section of the form.
3. chaussures nike tn requin When you receive the check, make a copy for your record, and then mail the check with the tax bill to Los Angeles
County Tax Collector’s office. air jordan 26 sac kanken By doing this, you will maintain full control of timely tax payments.
What do you need to include on your check when you remit your property tax to make certain that your tax payment is credited property?
Write all of the following information on the payment check:
· Assessment Parcel Number (APN)
· Tax year – for example YR 08 (indicates 2008 – 2009), YR 09 (indicates 2009 – 2010)
· Sequence number – for example SEQ No. air jordan en chile 000 indicates that this is an annual tax bill; Any other sequence number
refers to a supplemental tax bill.
What is a Substitute Secured Property Tax Bill?
The Substitute Secured Property Tax Bill is a lien of the annual and supplemental tax bills issued by the Treasure and Tax Collector, which can be provided upon request, and may be used as an instrument of payment or as a record of payment activity.
Does a land owner always receive a Supplement Tax Bill?
No. ray ban soleil pas cher new balance femme 996 blanche If the assessment value of your property is below the previous assessed land value, the land owner will receive a refund check from Los Angeles County Tax Collector’s Office.
Which owner should pay for the Supplement Tax Bills?
Look at the Transfer/New construction data on the Supplement Tax Bill to determine who is responsible for the payment. nike pas cher Example: ACEQ property was recorded on Oct. ugg classic mini cheap fjällräven kånken Laptop 17 air max 90 pas cher 28, 2004, and the Transfer/New Construction data is Oct. air jordan 8 Fjallraven Kanken Classic Kånken Laptop 13 28, 2004, in this case, ACEQ is responsible to pay the supplement tax.
Additional tax payment tips are shown:
· Make a copy for your records of each check issued as a tax payment
· Issue only ONE check for each installment.